Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Beatitudes
Matthew 5:3-12
Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and
thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who persecuted
for righteousness' sake,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when they revile and
persecute you, and say all kinds of evil
against you falsely for my sake.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for
great is your reward in heaven, for
so they persecuted the prophets who were
before you.

One Life, I lay at your altar.
One Love, I have with you.
One word, You know I will follow.
One heart, broken to You.

God, this is my prayer to you.
Use me! Send me! Help me to serve you
without distraction! I give my heart
completely to you. You are all I need!
Thank you for showing me the way,
the truth and the life!
I love You Jesus!
Amen.

I have the peace of God in me after I make
the decision to stop working and start studying.
I believe God is going to change me and
bless my life. Breakthrough is on its way!
I going to like what I am doing!
Looking forward to start school in AUG!
Thank God for the provision!
My God is faithful!
I will always hang on to him! =)