Friday, May 4, 2007

I am at home today! First Mc that I ever took. I am having stomach pain and too tired to go to work. I went to see a doctor with my mum and godmum(mummy). We have breakfast together. My mummy is so funny, she helps to talk to my mum. She keeps on protecting me and helping to say good things about me wanted to go study private and going church to study. She really good at convincing her. Cause I tried but my mum keep nagging and nagging. Mummy is so understanding and persistance. As she was talking to my mum, i feel like God saying: I am sending you an angel and is preparing the way for your future! I can see it coming to past as i picture it in my mind! haha. To get assurance from my mum is so important. She is the most important person in my life! I love her! I doesn't want to see her worrying for me. Yeah. After the long conversation, my mum is convinced of me going to study and she is willing to help me pay for my school fees. Thank God for mummy and for the chance to talk to her today. Cause I seldom see her often! God works through different people in my life. I really really can't wait to go to school. I miss studying. I want to fulfill my dream and vision. I am serious in doing it! I got to be a teacher. That is my childhood ambition. I want to be a kindergarten teacher. hehe. I want to like what I am doing. I have a great passion for little children. I simply love them. I want to do the works of God. He has given me this gift to minister to the kids. I want to use it and not keep it. My life will be more interesting and exciting, as I see myself serving God and his kingdom for the little ones. God, I lay down my life for you. Let me be a blessing to all, I prayed!