Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I went out with my lovely members for movie, dinner and pool today. It was good to get together. I have been slacking. I don't like sleeping late and waking up late. It is unhealthy. Haha. Though I spend fruitful time reading book. But I wanna do something. Get busy and not stay around do nothing. Hehe. Mum dislike me doing nothing too. Although she likes to see me at home so that I can accompany her. God, I pray for a job. I have apply some job online. Hopeful they will call me. This is really a good time for me to rest. Zhen, You should feel happy about it. Hehe. Trying to console myself. I am at my crossroad. Wandering in the wilderness. Wahaha. I really want to use my time wisely. I should go to the library more often and go jogging when free. Haha. I am trusting God to lead me on. I will walk in faith and walk in rest. In God, I found rest. Thank you Father God!