Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Colouring from my precious nephew Ignatius. I was asking him for help to colour the pictures to show my babies. But I think he is too creative. His soldier is too colourful. So I decided to keep it for myself after he finished with it. And I requested him to write down his name and to me and the date on it. haha. Crazy aunt rite? Simply love him. Hee. He just do so as i requested. So happy. Looking at him, brighten up my day. He is my treasure!


This was done by my dearest niece Yolanda. She did a better job than the brother. haha. She is in primary 2 now. She has grown so much. love her much too. They are a blessing to me.


This is my master piece. haha. I can't draw. I can only colour. How I wish I could draw. I try but I fail. hee. I enjoy doing art and craft a lot. It's fun! Thank God for the chance. I am slowly getting use to my work and the babies and the teachers (there are politics too)! I enjoy but is tiring. I pray that God will multiply my time and strengthen me! Imagine the work I have in school and I have to do the art for homework to display in school. hee. But no worries. With God all things are possible =)