Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Elliott-my fav boy!(going back to spain soon as his dad is working there.gonna miss him)



Aren't they cute? Ethan, Min Han and Navin.

The 2nd week of my job is better. Starting to adjust myself to the work and adapt the environment. But I feel rather weak, i don't know is it because I can't get use to the vegetarian meal at the school during lunch. I thought I could save money and don't need to think so much about what to eat. That causes my body to react and have diarrhoea and I feel like vomiting sometimes. The other reason is also due to the boo boo of my babies when i need to do some cleaning up for them. Haha. God, I prayed for a strong health! I will prosper in my soul and my body! Overall, I enjoyed. I like to do art work with them the most. Perhaps is the experiences I have gained in Children Church. The teachers there quite like my creativity. Thank God for that! Something I can give glory to him in the marketplace! Hehe. I am still mastering the skill to put the babies to bed, feed them, bath and change diapers for them. These are the most important skills that I can acquire only by doing it. I am grateful I got the chance to do so. Preparing myself! Haha.