Monday, July 30, 2007

Yesterday was a blessed sunday! In the morning, I was blessed with a chicken pie by Lishan (sec sch cum church friend) and then Colin (ex cg member) came to give me a bottle of fruit plus as promised. (there is a sowing and reaping principle behind it) and then my playgroup ic buy us donut and chicken pie for our lunch. I am just so blessed. Thank you God! =) The bottle of sweets that I will probably take months to finish up. And I want to say Ethan John (Pastor Derek's son) He is super smart. He saw me keeping the bottle of sweet and he tell another teacher that he saw sweets over at the table. Haha. and asked the teacher to take it for him. Haha. Thanks Colin for keeping the promise and going the extra mile to look for it! He sowed a sweet to me then he reaped back a packet of sweet and now he sowed a bottle to me. What's next?