Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Leadership files by Pastor Phil Pringle

THE GOLDEN RULE
Quote - ' You've helped me become a more caring person McWhater, but now i don't need you anymore. - Cartoon, "Across the Board" April 1996

Put yourself in other people's shoes.
What is it like to deal with you?
Would you come back?
Would you enjoy being the other person in your world?
Would you go to you church? Why?
Would you buy your product? Why?
Would you read your book? Why?
Would you enjoy being your wife? Husband? Your kids? Your friends?

Reflection: sometimes I really wonder why and i will often question myself "would I"... Life is really about growing up, learning, falling and reaching for our dreams. Ultimately we aim to live the dream and leave a legacy behind for people to remember. There are just so much I got to do and I don't know how to. I just learned that I got to love God and people then everything else gonna be alright. It is not easy but God is able! Seeing me through, walking beside me, guiding me along the way. I am living my life for a purpose greater than myself. There is no greater reward and no higher calling than living it for God. I wanna live every moment, every day, every hour, every minute, every second count for God and seize every opportunity I have each day!