Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My work has been good. I love going to work more now. Hehe. Perhaps I get used to the environment and it been an enjoyable time spend with the kids. Initially I was attached to kids aged 7months to 18months, but my boss(principal) just changed me over to 2months to 7months without noticing me earlier on. That day when I reach the center, she told me that I will stay at the younger age group side. She didn't give me time to prepare my heart. My heart is just so unwilling when she wanted me to take care of the babies. Cos I just get familiar to all the kids and I got to start all over again with the other group. Furthermore, I like kids who can response. It is really a test. Deep down my heart, I was crying out to God. I think I am too comfortable at where I am that I don't want to move on. I was afraid that I can't handle the babies. Still, I obey. I follow what my boss instructed me to do. I learnt and I am really happy taking care the babies. Hehe. They are so adorable and innocent. One thing good is that they don't run around. And of cos I love the older age group, I will still get to play with them whenever the teachers need my help to look after them. Indeed God has greater plan for me. The colleague that I am working with in the same group, she is very nice, I thank God for her. Though she is abt 60 yr old, she is hip! Hee. Take a look at my latest art work below (lantern with the babies' foot print on it). My boss praise me for it. She like it! Hehe. God is good!