Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy belated easter! hee. My easter was rather different this year! I got called up to stand up for one of e children church Ic for playgroup at Jurong west. As she gotten chickenpox. what a God-appointed opportunity for me. As i just got to stand in for my own playgroup Ic at expo last week. I take this opportunity seriously. I thank God very much that I learned a lot from my IC and senior and God has been speaking to me about my life and ministry. Somehow, God has a great plan instored for me this year. As I was serving at JW on good friday, e friend that I mentioned, he got saved at Expo. God is truly amazing! I believe for greater breakthrough this year! This year is a year of promotion. Not only in my ministry but in my career, spiritual life and relationship with other as well. I do not want to see promotion as something that I can boast about. But I rather be humble and be myself. I may not have reach the level of leadership in my ministry. I am still learning. Now that I am called to be a IC in training. I see it as something that God has given. I will serve the best I can. Indeed details determine destiny. I am seeing something in the realm of spirit. Finally breaking through. Though this is just the stepping stone, it's e first step that I took. I know I will be able to make it through with God! I want to be the kind of leader that God wants me to be. More things are coming! So exciting! =) when I am weak, He is strong! Thank you Jesus for a wonderful easter experience with the kids!