Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy National Day, my friends!

It's been 2 months since the departure of my best friend!

I have always been keeping her in my mind and heart!

I miss you, Hazel!

This has been the toughest moment that I ever been through!

Coping with the loss, continue working, studying and moving on with Life has been extremely difficult! I have tried. I am tired!

Seriously, I do not know how to move on without God's strength!

God has always been my source of strength!

There's no one else but God!

Knowing that Hazel is in God's hand, has comforted me.

But knowing that our appointment to Taiwan has become my disappointment!

It is my greatest regret! As we planned for the trip since the beginning of the year.

I find it so so so hard to face reality.

The thought of seeing her alive but now gone. I can't feel her, I can't hear from her.

It's really hurts.....................................................................................................................

Trying so hard to focus myself on studies and work and ministry and family.

But still, I can't let go of it. She is my best companion.

Everytime, everything, everywhere, everyday I will think of her.

When I am weak, He is strong! I will get stronger. God, sees me through this SEASON.

You are my HEALER! Thank you Jesus!