Thursday, April 19, 2007


~I just desire to have the simplicity in my heart that is in Christ in the midst of all busiest! This week have been so challenging for me. After the great weekend, I am back to do the purpose of God in the marketplace. I wanted to do so much more for God in the lives of other. Live to make a difference in others. But I just lose heart to do so cause of the overflowing work that is waiting for me to complete. Plus those agents keep on calling me and I making some mistakes. So stressed up. I want to be focus and really concentrate on the things i do so as to do it right. I gonna be more sharp and not blur. Haha. It's a great learning experience I could say. Though I have thoughts of giving out. I know I can't. I have to hang on there and depend on the strength from God to pull it through. God knows what I am going through! I will shine forth like a star! Indeed in everything, there is a time and season to it! Thank God for everything. I can do it by God and myself. I will be strong! Every little thing gonna be alrite~