Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Enlarge the place of your tent.' - Isaiah 54
As we get larger, we must get larger.
It's impossible to run a large organisation like a small one.
Bigger groups attract bigger people.
We have to become bigger people to handle bigger people.
Enlargement means - I get more generous;
I widen my acceptance of others; I'm more merciful;
I plan bigger, longer, grander plans; I stretch!
I cope with more.
I have more patience, greater love, stronger joy, firmer purpose.
I enlarge!


I need the strength, grace and wisdom from God! I can't do it without God. It is really tiring to go through each day without realizing what you have done significantly. My vision for now is that I want to make a impact in at least one person's life everyday! Touching life with my little small act! As I serve the purpose of others, I believe I will be able to gain more myself. Life can be beautiful! I want to have all the time in the world to spend with all my friends and loved one! I haven't been meeting up my old friends. I miss them so much. I also want to spend more time with my family. They are so dear to me. I really pray that I can manage my time well and use it wisely!