Saturday, April 28, 2007

Psalm 119: 137-176
Let Your hand become my help,
For I have chosen Your precepts,
I long for your salvation, O Lord,
And your law is my delight.
Let my soul live, and it shall praise You;
And let Your judgments help me.
I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
Seek Your servant,
For I do not forget Your commandments.


I feel so burden by my work, that I lose focus in my life! I got to get back my passion for God and really pursuit after my dream and desire in life! 2007 have not been a good year for me since the start! Everything just don't go the way I want it to be. Facing so so many challenges. I lose my sight and vision! I do not see where I am going! But now I make a decision to plan and stick closely to it, so that I will not go astray again! Let God's hand become my help! The prove of my desire is in my pursuit! Indeed my pursuit will determines how desperate am I to let my desire coming past! Time is so important! I got to understand my time and season! Perhaps God let me go through so much in the beginning of this year, so that He can mould and change my character and prepare me for the future! Maturity does not come with age but its come with the ability to accept responsibility! I learnt and I move forward step by step and day by day! God is watching over me! I better write down my dream and desire so that whatever is written and as I confess it by FAITH, it will come to pass! Dream no.1: 'Go' for mission trip to Taiwan in June or July! Dream no.2: Enrol into Learning capital (pre-school teaching) in November! Dream no.3: Get attached in December! (God knows, I want an older and spiritually mature bf, also someone who is muscially inclined) =) I really pray hard that God will give me the provision as I see this vision! Nothing is impossible with God! I have to let go of the things that I hold on to and move on! It's hard but I believe God is the strength of my heart! I can do it!