Sunday, April 29, 2007

Psalm 34:17-18
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles,
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,

And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

I went for a last minute prayer meeting after my children church today. Though I went alone, I expect God to touch me in a great way. The prayer meeting was called to pray for SUN. And I can say it was super good! Pastor Eileen lead the prayer meeting! She can really bring us to heaven and back on earth. While praying and worshipping God. I can see a glimpse of Jesus opening the door of the conference room and walk straight into our midst. His presence is so strongly felt. Our prayers are so powerful that we pull down His presence. Even as we pray for Sun, we are reminded of the good works that she has done. She is really the missonary that we send out as a church. I am really proud of her achievement. She does not only sing and perform, she touches lives around her in the media industry and she helps the poor student in china to build school. One day, I want to go to her school and teach the little ones. Hehe. I just feel so revive in my spirit. God have show me a great vision. After the prayer meeting, I went to office. I was alone again. I feel kinda lonely but I know God is with me! I worked for 3 hours, trying to clear up some bad locks but I only finish 5% of the work. haha. The coming week will be better. God is with me, I do not need to fear! P.s: see the photo - a smiley face drawn on my desk and this is the 2nd one I found, still wondering who draws it! The person really want to bring joy into my life by drawing the smiley face. Wahaha.