Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CONTACT

Quote - ' We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not going to discuss it with the employees." - (Switching supervisor, AT&T Long Lines Division)

Let your fingers do the walking.

Use the phone.

Leave messages on answering machines.

Love the phone.

Don't hate the phone it's one of your most incredible tools.

Contact is the essence of your network.

Contact leads to communication.

Communication leads to connection.

Connection leads to destiny.

Contact all the people in your relational world regularly.

Contact, contact, contact.

Leadership files by Pastor Phil Pringle.

Reflection: Totally agreed with Pastor Phil, I used to dislike talking on phone. But seriously a phone call really means alot. I received a call from my Children church IC after posting this. I feel i should really shared how much she impacted me. A phone call really connect people. She take her time off to call and concern about me and my work. I wanted to sms her and let her know that my work was good and everything is fine. And she called me first despite of her busyness. I really appreciate her a lot. When she shared with me that her son is having fever. I feel even touched. Her son is sick and she still go an extra mile to call me. No words can express how I feel for her. A great leader indeed! She is really one of the best leader I see! I thank God for her! Before my IC call, I call a friend who need a listening ear. She pours out to me all her fear, worries, troubles. I tried to console her but she still feel quite down. I hope by talking and lending her a listening ear and some sound advice. Hope she will be able to solve out her problems and move on in life! Contact is really a powerful source to touch lives! Though right now I feel I'm still a toddler taking his first steps. The occasional stumble is inevitable. But I will stand up. I must stand up. And continue.