Thursday, July 5, 2007

Praise the Lord! I got a Job! Woohoo! I am starting work on monday.
Thank God for favor of man! Thank God for my children church IC for
recommending. She even accompany me down for the interview as she
was attached to the school before. She went to find some colleagues
and chat while I having interview. Hehe. She is another great example
that I should follow. She has a business and she need to manage her
family, ministry and also the attachment a few months back. She shared
with me a lot of her experiences and how I should learn and do. I am
so happy and excited! Thank God. Everything is in his plan. Before I went
for interview, my heart is anxious cause I am afraid I can't get
cause I am not trained and do not have a certificate or diploma in this
area. I prayed and I read a book. And God showed me this sentence that
touched my heart and encourage me to go on trusting Him.
"With Him at the lead, I am destined to succeed!"
I keep on meditating on it. And I got the peace and joy of the Lord,
confirming that I will have the job before I got it!
And this morning before I went out for interview, I am touched that for the
first time my mum encourage me saying whatever things I do, do it with
confident! Yea! Thank God for showing me the way! Thank God I find the way!
I be teaching in a childcare centre for toddlers at Jalan Behagia (Balestier).
It is near my place. Hee. I will PRESS IN and LEARN as much things as I can
in this period of time! Pray for me! I am starting out and preparing for
my dream! Opening a pre-school centre one day! Send all your kids to my school
10 years later. okie friends? Haha. =)

Emmanuel, Emmanuel (God is with me)
Abba Father never let me go!