Sunday, August 19, 2007

I want to thank God for my kids! I simply love love love them every much! I got a hug from "leroy" unexpectantly yesterday. I was standing up and he was trying to hug my leg when i wasn't realizing that he was just infront of me. That was sweet. And this morning while i was doing attendance outside the conference room. "Praiselyn", one of my kids in jurong west. She graduated from 2-3 years. She is in 3-6 years children church now. She shouted "hello teacher" when she came in from the back door. I am super touched. She still remember me. And after the service today, "Ian". He is the most chubby boy. He hugged and kissed me when he left. And of cos I love every other kids too. Pastor Joyce Meyer was preaching about being passionate at what you are doing. I tell myself I got to be more passionate as I received the kids this morning! So I greeted every kids with joy in my heart. I was doing attendance alone today. I really stretch my capacity by the strength of God. usually, I use to give every kids 1 smiley face chop on one hand, but today I give 2 smiley face chop on both hand. haha. Can see how passionate I was! hehe. I really try my best to rememeber every name. That brings a smile to every parents when I remember their child's name and there was good. Cause the parents will feel more safe putting their children in our hand. haha. There were 65 kids today. And we only have 6 helpers! Praise the Lord for his strength and protection! I like to see the smile on every child who came. Seeing them growing up is also a joy. This is my calling! I thank God! I want to seize every opportunities that God send me. Pastor Joyce Meyer inspired me a lot. Let's not focus on the past or future, but on the now! Focus on today! I want to be set apart right to the very heart. I want to love God wholeheartedly and love people fervently. Loving people wasn't easy. But I can love people with the love of God. I love my God, I love my family, I love my kids in school and in church! My friends, enjoy life to its fullest, love everybody to the best ability you can! Live a wonderfully life! =p