Monday, September 10, 2007

I got a special encounter with Nick Vujicic last saturday. It's my first time meeting someone who has no arms and legs. I went to take photo with him together with my cg members. And he talked to me and prayed a short prayer for me. I am just so moved, almost wanted to cry. I don't remember what he prayed. Hehe. It is totally incredible to see him smile so brightly. I am so touched by how God can use him and how courageous he is to share his life experience. Having born without limbs. It is an unbelievable story. I just can't imagine myself without any parts of my body. How can I eat, write, work without any hands and how much more without legs. There are a lot of limitation. But Nick is so brave. He can swims with his little foot and he loves fishing and playing soccer. He is amazing! I will never forget the moment that he prayed for me. I will be reminded of God's love and mercy towards him and I will be strong! If God can use him, God can use me too and God can use you as well! Thank you Nick Vujicic for stepping out!