Friday, September 7, 2007

Thank God for "Living Out Loud" event yesterday. I am tremendously blessed by it. I am just so encourage when Pastor audrey shared the message about DREAM. The night before I am just thinking about my dream. Wondering when will my dream come to past. I thought to myself I am bored with my life now. It is just so routine. Though I love it. As Pastor was sharing Dream is a substance for life great achievement. Great thing come from small beginning. Yes. I may be starting small in my dream today. One day my dream will grow bigger. Dream develops us. I want to be those with God's dream. Indeed who we are today is a result of our dream yesterday. Where I am right now is because I dreamt last year that I will be a teacher. I am not exactly at my dream. I dream of opening a pre-school in 10years' time which is in 2017. I can't see it now but in I can see it through the eyes of God. I got to live everyday of my day with a dream. I dream of being a teacher last year and I became teacher this year. So next year I dream of going SOT, I will definitely go next year! JOO JOO! You are my example! You go through it despite of your circumstances. I am not going to any Dream-busters (friend, fatigue, failure and fear) to stop me from reaching my dreams!! I will care less and fear not! God is going to take care of me and every other thing is gonna be alright! You give me the courage to take the first step to SOT! Thanks! Love you! I gonna go in 2008! It's not going to be easy but I believe in my Father God. Let's make a difference! =p