Monday, October 29, 2007


Yesterday was a super sunday! Serving in playgroup in the morning, follow by attending church-wide prayer meeting and then serving support for children church again for annual general meeting. Thank God for giving me the ability to listen. hehe. Some of my ministry members share their problems with me. I am blessed to have hear their story. I learned from their experience and at the same times, i can be an encourager to them. Yea. Thank God I am on leave today! I am able to sleep more. Thank God for giving me rest and strength. Actually the purpose of my leave today is to spend more time with my family. We haven't been going out for the longest time. And most importantly is to celebrate my nephew's birthday which is on 27Oct,sat. He is now 6years old. He is really growing up! I take care of him while he is still a baby. He is really my inspiration that started my passion in loving kids and a dream of opening a pre-school one day! Ya, We went to the wild wild wet. We have fun. I love my Ignatius! This week is going to be a great week! Building fund weekend!! Getting ready for what God has instored! I really want to prepare my heart to give to God. I believe for greater breakthrough in my life, family, career, finances and many other things! I miss the babies in school! Going back to work tomorrow. Gotta be a STAR THROWER! =p