Thursday, November 1, 2007

MODELLING
Quote - ' That which we are, we are all the while teaching, not voluntarily, but involuntarily.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

What we say and what we do must agree.
Our people will do what we do more than what we say.
What walks in fathers runs in children.
The way we handle our people is the way they will handle others.
What we do to our people is what they will do to others.
Our actions will always be more powerful than our words.
People accuse or excuse themselves on the actions of their leaders.
Our lives are the most powerful message we will ever preach.
People ask themselves, 'What would (that person) do in this situation?'
And thus they get counsel from knowing the life of their leader

Reflection: I feel having the best model in life is so powerful and important. Having a role model to follow from and be like them is truly inspiring. My greatest role model in life is Pastor Kong and Sun. They are really the man and women of God. Everything that they do, really brings much honor to God. I really admire them a lot. The other role model in life is Wang Lee Hom. His passion for music has inspired me tremendously. I enjoy his music very much. And of cos all the leaders whom God has placed in my christian walk, they have lead me beyond where I should be. I thank God for every leaders He has placed in my life. I like Pastor Phil, always encourage by his messages! And the most important role model of my life should be my parents, I love them!