Thursday, November 29, 2007

My art work at the centre:


DISCIPLINE
Quote - ' You do what you have to do, to do what you want to do.' - Patricia Fripp
The world lies at the feet of the disciplined.
Everyone dreams. But only the disciplined will accomplish theirs.
A dream without disciplines is the pathway to frustration, anger, and deep disappointment.
Even a dream from God has no guarantee it will come to pass.
Success of the dream demands discipline.
Start disciplined, stay disciplined, finish disciplined.
Disciplines are the way of life.
Morals, finances, attitudes, emotions, relationships, work, devotions; all require discipline to be healthy and successful.

Dreams demands discipline so that it will come to past! Haven't been blogging for the past weeks. I am busy with things at the infant centre and church. Thank God for his grace and strength! There are a lot of things to share but I couldn't find time to blog. Praying that God will expand everyday of my time. hee. I went Powerhouse today after so many years. It is really good spending time with God at the powerhouse. I can send his presence so strongly. I really got to discipline myself to go there once every week. Thank God for refreshing and reviving my spirit. I am believing for new things, new beginning and new breakthrough to take place in my life! God is here with me. I do not have to worry or be afraid. 2007 has not been a good year for me. a lot of things happen but God is still here with me. I am glad I make it through with his strength. As i step forward with faith to fulfill my destiny in 2008, I know I can depend on his spirit to lead me on.=p




p.s: one of my favourite baby, fung win's last day in the centre today. I will miss him!