Saturday, November 17, 2007


it's a happy day! My precious boy "Master Ignatius Tan"'s graduation cum concert day and My beloved father's birthday! I am just so proud of my nephew that he is going to primary one next year. i like his performance. i must say he dance so well. he can really shake his butt. haha. my sis, bro-in law, niece, mum, dad and i were so amazed by his dance. he got hidden talent. he is able to remember his dance step and do it better than his classmates. and at the end of the concert, the host asked the representative of each class to stand in front the stage. my nephew is been called out. i feel simply honored for him. it must be that he dance well that the teachers chosen him out of the rest. i am so touched when i see him graduated. i almost teared looking at him. my heart melted. looking at how God has used my nephew in a way. Thank God that he placed my nephew in bethel child development centre that he is able to learn the value of God. I pray that when he grow up, he will not forget about what he has learnt during his early childhood education. oh man, i feel like i am his mum. haha. though i feel i treat him like my son. hee. the concert in a whole was good, i can feel God's presence in the auditorium when the kids are performing. i want my school to be like this next time. it will come to past one day! then i went church for service in the evening. God is so good! God is so good! it is an awesome experience watching PASTOR PHIL, one of my favourite pastor, doing a painting while preaching. i was blowed away by how he paint the painting. look like he is breathing in the breath and anointing of the holy spirit into the paint when he paint. he is so creative! i wish i can have one of his paint in my room next time. =p