Friday, November 16, 2007

it's a more relaxing day. cos 2 infants was absent today. but i really dislike one of my colleagues. she will always keep complaining to me about other colleagues. and this morning i saw her while walking to school. cos both of us work same timing today. then she complained about boss. early in the morning. i was like. there she goes again. haha. but i keep telling myself, i got to love her but yet i will not gossip together with her. i try to listen and not comment much. hehe. today cg was good. overcoming stress! yea. got to give all our stress to christ! i miss my mum, she went thailand for a week. she will be back tonight. i want to see her soon. haha. i have never miss my mum so much before! =p

*look at Jesus, look at what he is like, look at what he does, listen to what he says and follow him closely wherever he goes, ALL THE WAY!