Sunday, June 15, 2008

In loving memory of Hazel

My wonderful Friend from 1997 to 2008
we known each other since sec 1.
we were in different class from sec 2 onwards.
but we still meet each other after school.
we used to hang around Junction 8, amk.
She was a beautiful and loving friend.
we used to call each other often, write letters,
make cards for one another.
she used to come to city harvest church for one year.
even after we graduated from secondary school,
we still keep in touch, though we are busy with our stuff.
She was my best shopping kaki, chatting and neoprint buddy!
we always go shopping together. She often give me tips on
beauty products and we even went to same hair salon.
from top to tail. we shared alot of common topic.
last year my birthday, she even went to the extend
to bake cupcakes for me! i'm so touched!
Many many thoughts just came into my mind!
I know I can't probably do all the things together with her again!
Given the 2 appointments that we are supposed to have!
It will never happened ever on earth. But I believe I can meet her in Heaven!

I hope to release my feelings by blogging!
I can't take it any longer. I am trying to be strong!
I might not be having any tears but my heart is still tearing!

My heart hurts when I can't meet Hazel for our last shopping on 8 June,sunday!
My heart hurts when We can't go for Taiwan as planned! She saved and planned alot!
My heart hurts when I see her in ICU fighting with virus!
My heart hurts when I can't do anything for her except praying for a miracle!
My heart hurts when I see her mum breaking down and I can only cry with her!
My heart hurts when I can't hear her voice and see her opening up her eyes!
My heart hurts when I was there in the hospital seeing her last moment!
My heart hurts when I see the virus attacking her whole body in a critical condition.
My heart hurts when I sms her on wed night 4 June, and she replied should be ok, 2.30pm at orchard rite.
My heart hurts when she didn't tell me she is having a fever for few days.
My heart hurts when the doctor didn't know the cause of her death.
My heart hurts when she didn't even know that she is leaving this world.
My heart hurts when I didn't arranged to meet up with her much earlier.
As she already sms me on 16 may, telling me that she had finished her exam, and we could meet up! and I told her if i can meet her after my exam which is 3 June. and we agreed on mtg on 8 June!
My heart hurts when our appointment on 8 June, turned out to be her funeral wake!
My heart hurts when I send her off on her last journey in life!
My heart hurts when I think about her getting her degree and entering into workforce soon.
My heart hurts when I go orchard, remember the places we always go.
My heart hurts when I remember the things we did, the words she said.
My heart hurts when I see the photos i took with her.
My heart hurts when I think about the things that we could not do in future, like seeing each other getting married and having children!
My heart hurts deep deep deep! I'm broken!
I'm allowing God to heal my heart!

Just within a few days, I lost a great and dearly friend!
Life is so fragile, so unpredictable!
Friends, really! We got to live our life with no regret!
Seizing every moments of our life!
Living our life to its fullest!

Dear God,
I lift up Hazel in your hands!
I trust that Jesus will take good care of her!
One day, I will meet her in Heaven and she will
bring me around Heaven!
Thank you for Hazel!
God,I pray for your strength, peace and comfort to
come upon Hazel's mum, dad and bro!
Lord, watch over them in this season!
And God use me to be a pillar for Hazel's mum!
I love you God!
In Jesus' Name
Amen