Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today marks another journey of my ministry this year.
[Jan]-lunch with Pastor Eileen and a talk with my svc Ic(Jo-ann).
[Feb]-overnight prayer mtg with Pastor Eileen.
[Mar]-acting svc IC at expo for a week and JW for 2weeks.
[Apr]-dinner with Children Church Zone supervisor(Joanna and Gloria], leading art&craft discussion with teachers.
[May]-acting svc IC at expo for a week, prayer meeting with Joanna.
This is only the beginning! I'm really stir to do so much more for God. Thank God today Jw svc was good! I love it when the kids sing along with me during praise and worship. I can really sense the atmosphere there in the room. As for the set up, I still prefer expo. I love to have the feeling of many kids together. Watching them grow, really touches my heart. Seeing the kids looking upon me while i tell bible story, really give me the confidence. Indeed it is God who gave the confident. After the playgroup svc, i rush down to expo to have prayer mtg with my children church zone supervisor, joanna and the other ICs and some potential leader. She uses to be my Ic. I was really stir during the mtg as she get us to share about the playgroup's future. Really challenged. I love my ministry. I love the kids more. I love God even more. I believe God will gives us the strategy to work on the svc and the kids and also the parents. my ex cg leader ever told me that if u want to be with eagle, u should hang around with the eagles and not with the turkeys. today i see myself as one of the eagle. while i am slowing stepping into leadership position. i look forward to more session with the eagles so as to soar like them. Look forward to the youth camp next week. I feel pity that i can only make it for the last night. dear
E444, I'm with you in the spirit! especially jovan, really proud of you! God changed your life around. I never imagined that! God is awesome! =p